Friday, July 28, 2017

Improv at Magnet Theater - Level Two

After my stellar experience in Level One, I couldn't shake the idea of not continuing to pursue this super fun form of comedy. With our commitments in the spring and really not knowing our plans 100%, I didn't feel like I could take another eight week course. Fortunately, the Magnet offers week long intensives for Level Two.


I jumped on it. I requested it as a birthday gift and took the class at the end of July. I was hesitant about being in class for essentially six hours each day, but it was surprisingly refreshing. There wasn't a ton of additional learning that took place in Level Two so that helped to make it feel less overwhelming.



We did a lot of character building and working on playing in groups, but the basic concepts from Level One were simply continually reiterated. There was one person from my Level One class in Level Two, but otherwise it was a great group of new, fun faces! It was also great because we had lunch together each day and really got to know one another a little better during that time.


I didn't have as much of a crew at the show, but I was happy Chris was able to be there to support me. I really enjoyed playing with so many people in this group. I thought our show was so fun!

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment