Thursday, December 15, 2016

Cookie Swap!

My friends Reba and Amanda host an annual cookie swap that has become one of my favorite Christmas traditions in NYC. Something about baking and spending time with friends really gets me into the holiday spirit.


This year, I put a little spin on the classic sugar cookie double doozie. I added some Christmas by spicing up the simple sugar cookie recipe with some red and green sprinkles. And coloring the icing red and green to spread a little Christmas cheer as well.  The cookies were quite easy to make, but I wish I would have made them a tad smaller (especially since each one was technically two cookies).


I managed to win 3rd prize at the swap which surprised me because there were some really tasty selections! It was a great getting to have all the "old girlfriends" back together again since Tarra happened to be in town, too. Such a fun night with a lovely crew!


What kind of cookies are your favorite?

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment