1) Go to a home game at all 32 NFL stadiums. Gone to Bengals, Browns, Titans, Jets (old and new), Colts (old and new), Cardinals, Texans, Giants (old and new), Vikings, Rams, Eagles, Packers, Saints, Bears, Steelers, Bills, Jaguars, Patriots, Ravens, Panthers, Falcons, Buccaneers, Redskins, Lions, Chargers, 49ers, Raiders, Broncos...4 to go - Chiefs, Cowboys, Dolphins, and Seahawks
6) Visit China.
7) Visit Japan.
8) Visit India.
9) Visit Africa (go on a safari).
12) Live on the west coast.
14) Have children. (Olivia - 10/17/18)
16) Have grandchildren.
17) Retire (with enough money to travel).
18) Own a house.
19) Visit Russia.
20) Visit Australia (watch the penguins come in to shore).
21) Visit Brazil (or really anywhere in South America).
24) Go to the Oscars.
30) Publish a book.
33) Speak Spanish fluently.
34) Go on a mission trip.
35) Go to Olympic games (winter and summer).
36) Go to French Open.
38) Go to Mardi Gras.
39) Complete the Kentucky Bourbon Trail.
40) Read through the entire Bible (at least once).