Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Photo a Day - February


I spent half of February in Kentucky and half of it in New York with a fun long weekend bed and breakfast getaway worked in there. The shortest month of the year certainly flew by in a hurry!


My parents introduced me to free pie Wednesday at O'Charley's - yum! We checked out Midnight Cowboy before Dad was officially diagnosed with his torn retina. We managed some sweet treats and a service at my hometown church before Dad went under the laser.


Dairy Freeze is one of the highlights of McLean County and they rarely disappoint! I caught a beautiful sunset on the Green River and spent nearly a full day with Dad at a Bridge tournament in Owensboro one day. Friends of ours had a pet pig that I just thought was the best thing ever. Upon arriving back in NY, Chris surprised me with an edible arrangement treat for Valentine's Day.


Chris and I went to see A United Kingdom for one of our date nights. I went on a blind date with a book at our local library - so fun! And we spent a long weekend in New Hope, Pennsylvania at a the lovely Pineapple Hill Inn.


I caught the Oscar nominated short films at IFC over the course of the week and took in some of the fabulous scenery around the city. We celebrated Chris' birthday at the NYC Beer Week Expo. I surprised him with Krispy Kreme donuts on the morning of his big day. I also finished Between the World and Me - quite appropriate for Black History Month.

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment