Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Photo A Day - November


There sure was a lot to be thankful for this month. The weather stayed nice which was great since we were training for two different races.


It rained on and off the whole time for our Hot Chocolate 15k, but the treat at the end made it all worth it. Seriously - so tasty! I started a round of 21 Day Fix, voted, and we saw our second show as Broadway season ticket holders in Columbus. Waitress was fantastic!


I took a solo trip to Lexington to play with the kiddos and visit Mom and Dad while they were babysitting. We went to a dance at Brinley's school, had a basketball game at the Y, and went to church at Southland. I stuck to my workout schedule and continued to focus on eating healthy. I highly recommend listening to (or reading) Born a Crime - phenomenal.


Chris and I checked out the Columbus Blue Jackets when the Rangers were in town. I finally hung all my race medals - so many memories! The Youth in Government event had me at the capitol building for a few days before we celebrated Thanksgiving. Chris and I made our own turkey dinner (despite a steep learning curve) and WAY too many sides for just the two of us, but it all turned out great!


We ran the Hungry Turkey 5k complete with mega cinnamon rolls at the finish. My cousin, Kenneth, surprised me with a completely unexpected visit. It was awesome to see him after SO many years! I continued to stay on track with my meal plan and drinking lots and lots of water.

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment