(in the style of Peter King's MMQB Ten Things I Think I Think)
1) I think that I couldn't be more excited about the long weekend vacation Chris and I have planned beginning tomorrow morning! Definitely need a break from the day in and day out craziness of life. And it should be fun to spend some time in the quaint little city of Providence with no car and my favorite mister :)
2) I think I am ready to get back to football!! Wait, do I technically ever really take a break from it? Hmmm....regardless, looking forward to watching the guys in black and orange on Sundays! All I gotta say is WHO DEY!!!
3) Speaking of Who Dey...I think that Chad Johnson most definitely did NOT head butt that crazy woman. Chad has always been one of my favorites so I really do hope that everything ends up working out for him in the end.
4) I think I am a little bit sad that I probably had my last bright summer color mani/pedi of the year this week. Summer is slowly, but surely rolling to an end. The good news is you can still head over to Shine On and sign up for an awesome nail polish swap. But, just like summer, sign ups are ending soon...tomorrow actually!!
|Love this bright blue :)|
6) I think I can't believe how big my niece is getting. She is the cutest little thing EVER. Love her to pieces!!!
|Brinley is ready for some football, too!!|
8) I think I am quite unhappy that facebook finally forced me into timeline. Boo :(
9) I think it is hard to believe my baby brother is starting his senior year of college. He's all grown up now, but he'll always be my little bubsa :)
|Circa 2010 in Hawaii...|
10) I think I absolutely LOVE mini cupcakes! LOVE!!
|Cotton Candy deliciousness from Bettie's Cakes in Saratoga|
Hope you all have a fabulous Thursday!!