Saturday, December 16, 2017

Columbus Coffee Trail

The week after our official move to Columbus, I met a new friend at Roosevelt Coffeehouse to chat and network a bit. It was at this meeting, that I discovered the Columbus Coffee Trail. Even though I don't like coffee at all, I was intrigued by the challenge. Plus, Chris loves coffee. I figured it was a win-win for helping us discover various parts of our new city. To get a t-shirt, you only need to have your passport stamped at four locations. We managed to visit five coffee shops before the end of the year.


At Roosevelt Coffeehouse, I had a delicious iced chai tea. It was tasty, but that late August day was the only time I was ever there.


Chris and I went to Fox in the Snow the same weekend we went apple picking toward the middle of September. I had a hot chai tea and didn't particularly care for it. The massive cinnamon roll won me over though.


We went to Luck Bros Coffee in Grandview before church on October 1st. The hot chai tea there wasn't a winner either, but I did enjoy the donut holes.


Red Velvet Cafe was the most adorable little spot. We visited in early November, and I opted for another hot chai tea. It faired the best of all the hot ones I tried, but it still wasn't as good as that first iced one. The cupcakes were a major win though!


We saved the best for last - Crimson Cup. We stopped there in mid-December and it was easily my favorite! It helped that they serve hot chocolate. Super good hot chocolate with fancy whipped cream topping, too! I see myself going becoming a regular there.

Does your city have any local trails to help people better explore the area?

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment