Saturday, December 30, 2017

Date Nights - December

December is always just a busy month. It seems to fly by faster and faster each year. We spent about a week in Kentucky between Christmas and a follow-up trip for a UK-UofL basketball game that we were gifted tickets to just before the new year.

For date night, Chris found a great hibachi spot - Shi Chi in Dublin. We loved going out for hibachi in New York so we had been searching for a solid place in Columbus. We definitely found it. After dinner, we played games at Table Top Café. Remember our November date night when we met another lovely transplanted couple from NY? Well, one half of that couple owns this café. It is board game heaven with some tasty treats on the side. I love how they do snack flights - so perfect! We had a great time and highly recommend the Table Top Café in Clintonville!


I found my way back to improv by the end of the year as well. For my date night, we checked out a couple shows at The Nest Theater. My goal is to start classes in 2018. I had so much fun taking the classes in NYC that I don't want to lose momentum here. We had a great night with lots of laughs. Definitely look forward to spending more time at The Nest.


What is your favorite date night dinner spot?

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment