Saturday, July 1, 2017

Photo A Day - July


July held some significant milestones and fun times with my favorite birthday buddy back in Kentucky along with a pit stop in Columbus.


I became an official New Yorker just in time to pack up and move. Pretty ironic, but I am glad that I made it to that 10 year mark. It sure was a decade to remember. I am glad that I took the chance and didn't give up on myself or the city that never sleeps too soon!


We spent a few days in Columbus signing our new lease, exploring around town, and visiting with the birthday boy down in Lexington for a couple days. Lots of fun and excitement!


Packing took over my life when I wasn't enjoying my level two intensive improv class with Magnet Theater. Definitely a fun birthday week - complete with a trip to the LIC Flea Market.


Beautiful birthday flowers from Reba really brightened up the apartment. We had a date night at the Apollo for Amateur Night - definitely an interesting experience! In between packing up boxes, we saw Queen in Brooklyn and went to our all-time favorite hibachi spot.

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment