Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! 


Today is one of my favorite holidays!!  Who doesn't love spending time with family, eating lots of yummy food, and watching some football??  I'm actually working in our officiating command center again this year so I'll only be hitting two of the three, but I am headed out to Chris' parents house with him later today.

I am thankful for so many things that it is impossible to list them all.  I tried last year so feel free to check out that post here.  My only edit to that list is being thankful for the newest addition to our family - my little nephew, Landon.  He's my little buddy so I definitely don't want to leave him out!


Hope you all have a wonderful day with family and friends!

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment