Monday, January 13, 2014

Change is Good

For the past five years, I've spent this week in an NFL city preparing for either the AFC or NFC Championship game that is to come this weekend. 

 
I've had fun in Arizona, New Orleans, Pittsburgh and the New England area twice, but I decided to stay back in New York this year.  It helped that Super Bowl is here meaning I would be cutting out a significant amount of travel time for myself, but mostly I just needed a change.  And, of course, I'm plenty busy with our other programs as they keep expanding from Spring/Summer programs to year round ventures.  So...this week I'll be having lots of fun with Christopher instead of living out of a suitcase at a hotel! 


We are halfway through Breaking Bad.  And I can't get enough of Walt and Jesse.  I may or may not be addicted!  Such a great show!!  We are hoping to finish it before I leave for Super Bowl.


We are going to see American Hustle tomorrow.  We *think* we have seen most of the potential nominees for Best Picture, but I'm looking forward to seeing who made the cut on Thursday.

We have bible study on Wednesday.  We are only one week into our study of Esther, but so far I am finding it very interesting.


And finally, we have plans to see Motown on Broadway with Chris' mom, aunt, and cousin this weekend.  I am so excited!!  I have heard great things about this show!

Let's just say I don't think I'll mind too much that I'm not going to be in Denver or Seattle this week.  Even though I could have knocked out another stadium on my bucket list, I must admit that change is good.

Andrea :)

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you need a break! I want to see American Hustle, but Patrick isn't the movie going type (never has been). May have to go see it alone or with a girlfriend! Go Seahawks!

    ReplyDelete