Thursday, March 1, 2012

Jordan...

For your birthday, I just wanted to let you know how glad I am to have you for a brother. (Don't worry everyone, I sent some gifts, too!)  Even though we had our fair share of years where we fought and perhaps tried a little too hard to permanently damage each other (and eventually Bubsa!), we came out on the back end of growing up as really great friends.  I am so thankful for that.  I'm glad we were able to spend time together in both high school and college.  We made some great friends and memories during those times.  I cherish them all!  You truly are one of my favorite people to spend time with even if we still don't always agree or get along :)  I know that I can count on you for anything!  You are super supportive and encouraging which means a lot to me.  I am looking forward to seeing you as a daddy because I know you will be so great with Brinley!  There are only a few weeks left now :)  Hope you have a wonderful birthday!  Since I couldn't make it to KY for the celebration, I had a cupcake here instead :) 

Happy 27th Birthday, little brother!!

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment