Tuesday, March 4, 2014

It's Mardi Gras!

HAPPY MARDI GRAS!!

Going to Mardi Gras has been on my bucket list for some time.  I came close last year when I was in NOLA for Super Bowl.  I came even closer when I was in NOLA for work this past weekend.  Maybe next year I'll make it there on Fat Tuesday to experience all the fun :)


I was mostly working for the roughly 48 hours I was in NOLA Metairie this past weekend, but I did manage to catch the Isis Parade on Saturday night.  I was surprised by how many families were in attendance.  I guess I just assumed that all the parades were wild and crazy, but this one was quite family friendly.  It also was on the outskirts of New Orleans rather than right on Bourbon Street in the middle of the city.

Here are some photos to make you feel like you were there as well.  Enjoy :)


 
 







Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment