Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Four Week Fit Challenge - Goals

Love, Fun & Football

I am excited to join Erin and Kristin for this great challenge and link-up! 

Here are my three goals:

1) Go for a 2-6 mile run AT LEAST three times a week.  Racing season is back so I want to make sure I am properly preparing for a number of shorter (10k or less) races I have on the horizon.

2) Complete each of the following 30-day challenges for arms, abs, and lunges.




3) Track my eating habits on My Fitness Pal.  I have done this in the past and it really helped me to think about what I ate before I ate it.  It's time to dust off that helpful app again! 

Looking forward to seeing all of your goals as well as linking up at the end of May to report on how my successes throughout the month! 

Andrea :)

6 comments:

  1. Omg, that arm challenge looks amazing!! I need to add that to my list!!
    Good luck!!
    www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome goals! Those 30 day challenges look awesome (and hard!) I am pretty obsessed with MyFitnessPal - so we should be friends! :) My username is KNFawver! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go you girlfriend!! I know you can do this :) those arm workouts are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals! I love myfitnesspal and I'm trying to get a streak going for a full year. I'm on day 94! Good luck :)

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad this is something that so many bloggers are doing, it will make it THAT much more motivating! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good grief! That's a lot of lunges. Good luck! Hope it's going well so far :)

    ReplyDelete