Saturday, March 16, 2013

Weekly Recap

Today I am linking up with the fabulous Allie, Jenn, and Ricci for Weekly What?

button

Hopefully, you caught everything, but just in case here's a recap from my week in blogging! You can find all the links to my posts by clicking on the day of the week above each recap!


Today, I linked up with Sar and Syndal to recap my weekend!  See what I thought about the new movie, Oz, in this post.


For Travel Tuesdays with Helene, I told you all about my way too short trip to Sevilla, Spain.


I went to see Annie on Broadway last week.  Check out my thoughts on the show in this post.


I shared with you my new spot for that sweet tooth of mine - Cake Boss NYC!!  Check out all the yummy treats I tried!!


This was the perfect Friday for some letters so I linked up with Ashley and wrote a few.

That brings us to SATURDAY!!  And here I am...recapping my week for you lovely folks! 

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment