Thursday, May 2, 2013

Book Swap!



Even though, I don't ever seem to have as much time as I'd like to read them, I love books!  Browsing at Barnes and Noble is one of my favorite things to do!  You can imagine my excitement when I found out Ashley over at Being Ashley was hosting a book swap.  I was pumped!!

I was paired with Ashlee from A Step in the Right Direction.  She did a great job picking out a couple of books for me.  And she even threw in some fun pink shoelaces, too!  Score!!

  

I started on Life of Pi, but unfortunately life has gotten in the way of me finishing it.  I have been wanting to read the book ever since I saw the movie right after Christmas.  Hopefully, I get back into it soon.

I am very intrigued with Before Ever After.  Especially since it came highly recommended from Ashlee.  I will definitely post a review of it when I have some time to read it!

Thanks again, Ashlee!  I was so excited when I got these books!

Andrea :)

1 comment:

  1. I loved the movie version of Life of Pi - I'll have to check out the book!

    ReplyDelete