Monday, November 24, 2014

Date Night - Pottery Fun!

In between our wedding weekend and our honeymoon, Chris and I managed to squeeze in a fun date night at Make Meaning on the Upper East Side.  We had been gifted a groupon for a fun date night at my bachelorette shower back in August!


We decided to decorate wine goblets since we already had mugs from an anniversary trip a couple years ago.  We grabbed our items and headed upstairs where all the paints were located.


We painted for a couple of hours before we were happy with our finished products.  We snapped a few photos and then handed everything over to be fired in their fancy ovens.



Have you ever painted pottery?  Did you enjoy the experience?

Andrea :)

1 comment:

  1. I've never done this, but it sounds like a fun date night! I'd love to go with my hubby some time.

    ReplyDelete