Saturday, November 29, 2014

Mini of the Month: November


November's mini of the month was a cornbread cupcake? Really?!? I wasn't too sure about this one.  Don't get me wrong, I love cornbread.  But it's savory and buttery...and everything that is opposite of sweet in my book.

Ingredients: Cornbread Cake, Cream Cheese Icing, Yellow Nonpareil Topping

Much as we expected, we weren't huge fans of the cornbread cupcake.  It did surprisingly taste like cornbread, but the icing kind of threw me for a loop.  Hopefully, next month will be a sweet flavor!


Would you like a cornbread cupcake?

Andrea :)

2 comments:

  1. Lol, that would have been my reaction, too. I'm not a big fan of savory/sweet desserts, it's weird to me. :) Hope next month is better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has all kinds of YUCK written all over it, cornbread is not meant to be turned into a cupcake :)

    ReplyDelete