Saturday, July 14, 2012

15 Day Challenge: Day 13

[Day 13]: What are your favorites?

Let the favorite fun begin :)  I loved this one....

Favorite Prayer:

God, grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Favorite Season/Month:

Summer/July...and if you've been keeping up with my posts for this challenge, you should have guessed this easily :)

Favorite Bible Verse:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Favorite Band:

Rascal Flatts....love them!!  I can't pick just one song as a favorite though.  There are FAR too many!

Favorite Restaurant:  

Chick-fil-A...without a single doubt! 

Favorite Quote:

I have come to realize that LIFE is about taking CHANCES...sometimes you WIN and sometimes you LOSE...but in the end I've learned that absolutely EVERYTHING happens for a reason.

It's true!  I think this one is a combination of various quotes, but I love it!

Favorite Vacation Spot:

This one is tough.  My favorite vacation with my family was to Hawaii, particularly the luau.  My favorite vacation with just mom and dad was our couple of days in Rome.  My favorite "vacation" with my brothers was Super Bowl XLIV.  My favorite "vacation" with Chris is when we go to Vermont (well at least so far).

Favorite photo of me and Christopher:

From our first trip to Vermont :)


Andrea :)

1 comment:

  1. That's a great photo of you and Christopher; I can see why it's your fave!

    Love the Serenity Prayer, too!

    ReplyDelete