Thursday, July 5, 2012

15 Day Challenge: Day 5


[Day 5]: If you could have dinner with any five people, who would they be?

After much deliberation, I have decided who I would invite for dinner.  It is a very interesting group.  First, would be Denzel Washington (see #23).  I have met him before, but it was brief.  And I am convinced we would be friends if we spent an entire dinner together.  Plus, I made friends with his son once upon a time so we already have that in common - true story!  Next, I would invite my mom's mom and my dad's dad since I never met either of them.  I have heard lots of stories about both so I know it would be interesting to meet them.  The fourth person would be the President just because I have always thought it would be awesome to meet one.  It's not on my bucket list, but it is something that I have always wanted to do.  Last, but certainly not least, would be Jesus.  There are just so many questions I would love to ask.  So many! 

Be sure to link up with Sar to jump on the 15 Day Challenge wagon.  You still have 10 whole days to participate in the fun!!

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment