Monday, July 16, 2012

15 Day Challenge: Day 15

I couldn't resist being a day late for the final day of the challenge.  Just seemed fitting considering my pattern throughout the past 15 days :)

[Day 15]: What's the best compliment you've ever received?

The best compliment I have ever received is that I have a great family.  I do have a great family.  And it always makes me happy when other people recognize that fact.  Growing up, I thought every family was like mine.  Every family had all the fun we had and enjoyed being with one another as much as we do.  As I got older, I quickly realized that some people don't have the same family structure or environment that we do.  Now that I live so far away from them, I realize how great they are even more.  Luckily, I get to spend the next couple of days with all of them.  SUPER excited about that.


Family group shot from Memorial Day Weekend 2012
I really enjoyed being able to participate in this challenge.  Look forward to keeping up with a lot of new blogs as a result.  Hope you all have a great week!!


Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment