Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Can I Quote You On That?

Life. Love.Lauren


I have lots of favorite quotes. I can't ever seem to remember them exactly when they would be most useful, but I love collecting them!

Here are three some of my favorites!

"God, grant me the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change, the COURAGE to change the things I can, and the WISDOM to know the difference"

"Yesterday is history. Tommmorow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why we call it the present."

"Love the Lord your God, and love one another. Love one another as he loves. Love with strength and purpose and passion and no matter what comes against you. Don't weaken. Stand against the darkness, and love. That's the way back into Eden. That's the way back into life." - Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers

"If you have to justify something, it's probably not worth it..."

"Don't make someone a priority when you are only their option!"

"Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So, love the ones that treat you right; forget the ones who don't. Believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. No one promised it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

"It's not the good times that make friendships, it's how you recover from the bad." - PJ on MY BOYS

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did."

What is your favorite quote?

Andrea :)

1 comment:

  1. My grandma has that first quote hanging in her house since before I can remember! Love it!

    ReplyDelete