Sunday, July 14, 2013

I'm an Aunt...again!!


Landon Michael Heflin - my little nephew - was finally born this morning at 8:55am!  He weighed 7 pounds 7 ounces and was 19 inches long.  We waited and waited and waited for him to decide to come and then when he did, he really got here in a hurry!!  There was a lot of commotion surrounding the birth, but I'll just say that both he and his mommy are doing fine now!  So thankful that all is well and this little blessing is the newest addition to the Heflin bunch :)


Dear Landon -

I am so happy you are finally here!!  We thought you never were going to arrive, but I am so glad it worked out for me to be able to meet you in just a couple of days!  (I had to wait a few weeks to visit your sister when she was born - I didn't like that at all.)  I'm excited to share our birth month - trust me, July birthdays are the best!  You are almost exactly 30 years younger than me little buddy. I just want you to know that even though I don't live nearby, I look forward to being involved in your life.  I'll set up a FaceTime schedule with your parents so I can keep track of you!  Look forward to watching you grow and learn.  I love you so much already my handsome little nephew :)

Love,
Aunt Andrea

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome, congrats, Andrea! He is a cutie pie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little boy!! Newborns are so angelic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all! Catching up on the blog today and was so excited to read the news :) He's adorable! They are both so lucky to have you as their aunt!

    ReplyDelete