Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Happy 30th Birthday...to ME!!!!


I can't believe it is finally here - my BIRTHDAY!!  I've been waiting ALL year for this day!!  It is pretty surreal to be turning the big 3-0, but I am way too excited about all of the fun I have planned to really have given the thought much time to sink in quite yet!  I'm sure it will hit me at some point today!  I'll be sure to recap all my fun celebrations in the next few days!  For now, I'm just going to have fun being the birthday girl!!   

Andrea :)

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!! Hope the big 3-0 isn't too bad-- I'll be there in a few short months. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I love seeing so many July birthdays. Apparently all my favorite bloggers are July babies. That's probably why we're so awesome ;) Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had an amazing birthday, Andrea! :) Hmm, were those candles on top of cupcakes??? ;)

    ReplyDelete