Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Street Smarts

Life. Love.Lauren

I always loved school, but to be honest I don't really use a great deal of the things I learned in my classes there.  Outside of school can be a dangerous, but beneficial place to learn.  I'll share a few of my street smarts with you today...
 
 

1 - Always carry an umbrella.  If it rains, you're covered - literally.  And if your luck is like mine and you bring it, the rain won't come!




2 - Treat other people the way you would like to be treated.  It's just common courtesy!  And I really can't comprehend how all people don't comply with this one!




3 - If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.  Sometimes holding your tongue is the best thing to do...even though it can be VERY difficult!




4 - Learn the names of the people around you and be genuinely interested in them.  It can make a huge difference!



Andrea :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha sad fact about living in the desert. I have never owned an umbrella.

    ReplyDelete