Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Oh, The Places You'll Go!

Life. Love.Lauren

This is a bit late, but I did want to squeeze it in there since traveling is one of my favorite things to do!  It is very difficult for me to narrow it down to just two places that I have traveled since I have been to all 50 states and many different cities in Europe.  If you want to check out some of my travel adventures, please be sure to look here on my travel page!

I'll pick one American city and one European city...

LONDON

This is one of my favorite cities (and one I'll be returning to later this summer).  You can check out the recaps of my trip there with my parents two years ago here and here.

SAN ANTONIO

This is easily in my top five US cities list.  Without a doubt.  It is such a lovely city and so very relaxing!  Definitely want to visit there with Chris someday!  Check out my recap here from my last visit there!

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment