Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy Birthday to my Fiance'

I think I might enjoy when Chris' birthday rolls around even more than he does with each year that passes.  As you all know, I'm a birthday person.  There's just something about a day that is all about ME!  Even though today is all about Chris, I've had a lot of fun gearing up for the day!  This is the only birthday he will have as my fiance' (yes, we set a date!) so I want to make it extra special for him.  I won't get too mushy here, but I absolutely love this man.  He is an amazing person with a heart of gold.  He truly helps me and pushes me to be my best self.  I am grateful for our friendship, our ability to laugh and have fun together, and our shared values.  We make a great team, and I look forward to making it all official on paper later this year.  Here's banking on this being your best year yet my love!

Now, in honor of the birthday boy, let me take you on a little stroll down memory lane...


Chris turned 30 after we'd been dating for close to a year so I had a lot of fun helping him put together a party in Albany with friends from near and far that year.  I even baked a cake :)


The next year, we kept it low key, but I whipped up some cupcakes and got Chris some great gifts!  Mainly a Jets mini-helmet signed by fellow Pitt Panthers Darrelle Revis and Curtis Martin along with a pair of Rangers hockey tickets.  Still not entirely sure how I managed to pull all that off exactly.  It's a very tricky process for sure!


Last year, I made some personalized cookies...straight cash, homey! And we had a fun filled sports day beginning with cheering Newcastle to victory before breakfast to Pitt at Madison Square Garden to watching the Knicks on big screens at Clyde's Wine and Dine that evening.

Any guesses on what this year has in store?  

Andrea :)

*P.S. - Check out my instagram (@alhadventures) if you are curious to find out sooner than later...


No comments:

Post a Comment