Friday, February 7, 2014

Five on Friday


[ONE]

It was sad watching Jay Leno's final Tonight Show last night.  I loved watching him when I was growing up.  After moving to the Eastern Time zone, I didn't watch as much.  I always loved Headlines and Jay Walking though.  So funny!  He had two of my favorites as his final guests - Billy Crystal and Garth Brooks.  So glad I tuned in for his final week on the air!!


[TWO]

I started my training for the NYC Half yesterday.  I hadn't done much running since the marathon this past November, but it felt good to be back.  I only had 3 miles on my training schedule for yesterday...and it wasn't my easiest 3 miles ever, but it's progress!   Slow and steady wins the race...at least in my book! 

[THREE]

I've finally seen all of the Oscar nominees for Best Picture!  YAY!!  I am posting reviews on Tuesday and Thursday for the rest of the month so be sure to check those out.  I also rented Blue Jasmine and went to see August: Osage County with my parents earlier this week.  Both have nominees for Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress.  While I didn't love either film, the actresses in both movies were great!  I especially loved Meryl Streep...is it even possible for her to not be fabulous on the big screen?


 [FOUR]

We are headed to Kentucky tonight to check out venues for our wedding this weekend.  I am both nervous and excited!  I am ready for us to have a location and official date so we can get rolling on all of the other items we need to lock in, but we have multiple factors to consider with this decision so I want to make the most optimal choice possible. 

[FIVE]

Looking ahead to March, I'll be in a different city a couple of days each week via work trips.  It will be nice to rack up the frequent flyer miles, but I know I'll be exhausted when April rolls around.  Here's to enjoying (and relaxing as much as possible) the rest of February!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment