Wednesday, December 17, 2014

In all the world...

If I could take an all-expense paid trip to anywhere in all the world, I would definitely be headed to Africa. 


For many reasons, but here are the top three...

I have always wanted to go on a safari.  Always.  Something about it sounds so intriguing to me.

I have always wanted to go on a mission trip.  I know there are many opportunities for serving on this beautiful continent.

I'm also wildly fascinated with South Africa and all of the awesome places there.  I loved reading all the amazing recaps from Nicole over at Treasure Tromp.  She lived there for several months so I guess my trip will need to be a bare minimum of one month to even begin to cover the ground that she managed.  SO many amazing places!!

Where would YOU go?

Andrea :)

Write or Die Wednesdays

2 comments:

  1. Andrea,

    What a great choice! One of my blogging friends, Erica @ To the Sea Blog lived briefly in Tanzania, and her pictures were always so interesting :)

    Being that you're an avid traveler, do you have any concrete plans to go there soon? That would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss, I would love to visit South Africa. I've read a little about it and just sounds fascinating. :) And a safari sounds awesome, I could totally picture you doing it, and with a big smile on your face. :) Excellent choice! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete