Friday, September 14, 2012

Nail Polish Swap

Who doesn't love nail polish? 

Source
And when it comes in the mail without you having to agonize over making a decision and picking out just one, it is even better!!  I hadn't ever participated in a swap before, but when I heard about the All Lacquered Up nail polish swap that Angela at Hairspray and High Heels and Megan at Shine On were hosting, I thought I would give it a shot.

All Lacquered Up

My partner was Mia at The Chronicles of Chaos.  She did an amazing job picking out some great polishes for me!  I was so thrilled when I opened my package to find these beauties!

 
I am particularly intrigued by the darker purple hue (Essie - No More Film) as I always want to try these types of colors, but never end up buying them on my own.  The red (Essie - Too Too Hot) and green (Essie - Mojito Madness) are a perfect fit for me.  I can't wait to try them all :)

Check out what I sent to Mia by visiting her blog here.

Andrea :)

5 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm glad you liked them. :) I like the purple, too, it just seems like a nice, rich, dark color.

    Thanks for being an awesome swap partner, Andrea! :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all three colors!!!! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No more film is a great color. I love it! Mojito Madness is a really nice green color. I wore that color forever.

    new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No More Film is a great color. I love how it looks on your nails.

    new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What FUN colors!! So glad you participated!! :)

    ReplyDelete