Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Stadium Review - Bengals

Each Sunday this season, I plan to review one of the NFL stadiums I have attended.  As you can read here, one of the items on my bucket list is to attend all 32 NFL stadiums for a home game (meaning stadiums attended for concerts, college games, the Super Bowl, or any other event don't count).  So far I have been to just over half of them.  Looking forward to knocking out two or three more as this season continues.  Hope you enjoy these reviews each Sunday as you cheer your team to victory!!

Cincinnati Bengals
Bird's Eye View of PBS via Bengals website
  Name of Stadium: Paul Brown Stadium (PBS)
Capacity: 65,535
Game Attended: Since this is MY team, I've been to several games at this stadium. My first regular season game might have been a Battle of Ohio (Bengals v Browns) game with my whole family when I was in college, but I honestly can't remember for sure.
Worked a game at this stadium? Yes, two PPK events.

Needless to say, this is one of my favorite stadiums in the league.  It sits beside the Reds stadium right on the Ohio River.  In fact, many people park in Kentucky and walk over the bridge to avoid the hefty game day parking price tag in the downtown Cincy area.  One thing I love about this stadium is the opening that overlooks the river.  It's spectacular!  Of course, I feel that way about the Cincy skyline as well :)  Overall, I think this stadium has a fun and family friendly atmosphere; although the fan base at large is known for selling tickets to the opposing team's fans at an alarming rate. Here are some pictures of a few of my experiences at PBS.

The mascot, Who Dey, with some of the PPK kiddos when I worked that event.
This is the end that overlooks the river.  I just love it!
WHO DEY!!!  GO BENGALS :)

From the top tier of the stadium.


Andrea :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! I have to confess I've only been to one stadium when I went to a Redskins game! :)

    ReplyDelete