Monday, April 8, 2013

Pitt Friends in NYC + Cupcakes in Miami



This weekend, I was busy, busy, busy!  Lots of things going on all over the place!

On Friday night, I stood amongst a mass of people outside of the theater to chance my luck at getting my picture with Tom Hanks.  To be fair, Christopher and I went to see the show on Thursday night.  It was great!  I'll blog more about our night out at the show later this week, but suffice it to say I was determined to get that picture.

He was actually taking the photo with my camera so it's a bit off center, but good enough for me!

On Saturday morning, Christopher and I met up with all his college buddies that were in town for a guys weekend at Wrestlemania.  I was along for a bit of soccer watching, eating lunch, and touring my work place.  Lots to be seen at the NFL offices!  I think they really enjoyed the experience!

Fun group of guys...gotta love these fellas!!

It was great to spend a little time with all these guys before I headed off to Miami for another one of our Leadership Programs.  When I arrived, I was fortunate enough to be picked up and whisked off to Cheesecake Factory for a bite to eat before I got some rest.

Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake - YUM!!

On Sunday, we held the first ever co-ed Leadership Program.  It was a huge hit!!  Definitely made an impact on these young student-athletes and the community!


We also found a cupcake shop - Misha's Cupcakes -  nearby the hotel so you know I gave that a shot!  They served mini size which was nice because I was able to taste a few different types - coconut, dulce de leche, and vanilla.  Quite tasty and just the right size!


Thankfully, I was able to spend most of today relaxing and resting before I flew back to NYC.
How did you spend your weekend?

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment