Saturday, April 13, 2013

Weekly Recap!

Today I am linking up with the fabulous Allie, Jenn, and Ricci for Weekly What?

button

Hopefully, you caught everything, but just in case here's a recap from my week in blogging! You can find all the links to my posts by clicking on the day of the week above each recap!


Today, I linked up with Sar and Syndal to recap my weekend!  I met someone famous, gave my boyfriend and his best buddies a tour of my office, and spent some time in Miami for work.  Lots of fun stuff!


For Travel Tuesdays with Helene, I told you all about my experience discovering Dublin and the countryside of Ireland.


I provided you with some jury duty essentials in case you ever find yourself in a position to be rendering a verdict someday.


I shared with you our fun weekday date night out to see Lucky Guy...and provided a little more detail about meeting that famous person I mentioned on Monday.  I can officially confirm that Tom Hanks is at the top of my list for nicest celebrities EVER!!

FRIDAY

I meant to blog on Friday, but I just didn't get around to it.  Oops!

That brings us to SATURDAY!!  And here I am...recapping my week for you lovely folks! 

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment