Sunday, February 7, 2016

A Different Kind of Super Bowl Sunday


It feels strange to NOT be working on Super Bowl Sunday.  For the past six years, I've spent this week and day Super busy.  As it turns out, it's actually a lot of fun to not be stressed and exhausted during Super Bowl week.  I was able to get a lot done this week with most of my colleagues out on the west coast.  And I'll certainly enjoy watching the game in my pajamas rather than running around on the field level concourse in a suit! I'm hoping for an exciting game regardless of the outcome. It would be nice to see Manning win and ride off into the sunset, but I also love the heart and personality of Cam and the Panthers.  Honestly, I'm most excited about the commercials and our tasty array of goodies!  Happy Super Bowl Sunday, friends!!


Who are you rooting for tonight - Panthers or Broncos?

Andrea :)

1 comment:

  1. I watched from my hospital bed, I was really disappointed in Cam Newton's performance that night, but I also understand that he had a lot of pressure for a 26 year old, I hope he bounces back from this and way to go for Manning, I wasn't really sure that I cared the outcome of this years superbowl, it was just fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete