Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Ballet: The Nutcracker

A couple of years ago my friend, Emily, and I ventured out to watch the New York City Ballet perform The Nutcracker during the holiday season.  This was my first ballet.  I couldn't have picked a better one!  The dancing was spectacular and the story magical.  I really enjoyed the experience.  I haven't been to see another performance yet, but I would definitely love to see more sometime!


Have you been to see any holiday shows this year?

Andrea :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't this year, but I absolutely love ballet. I danced for quite a few years, thought not seriously or competitively, but I have great love for the art. My favorite ballerina currently is Misty Copeland who is just breathtakingly talented, and has such an amazing story! I may try to convince my hubby to take me to see a show next year!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete