Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What A Year!!

 
When I reflect back on 2013, I have to start at the very beginning.  I wrote the following in a post on January 3rd:

Looking back on 2012, I realize I have a lot of reasons to be thankful and a lot of reasons to look forward to 2013. I believe that 2013 will be a great year. I am praying everyday that it is the year Chris and I are able to stop being long distance. We have every reason to believe that God will say yes this year and make it a reality! It is also the year I turn 30. It is the year I get a new niece or nephew. It is the year that I hope to get promoted at work. It is the year I run a marathon...barring any late fall tropical storms, of course! It is a year of lots of other exciting things that I don't even know about yet! I look forward to seeing how it all turns out!

I am in awe that all of these dreams were realized and that SO many others came true as well!!

For now, I want to take you on a stroll down memory lane...

In January, I got promoted at my job and worked AFC Championship in chilly New England.


In February, I spent some time in New Orleans working SuperBowl XLVII and celebrated Valentine's Day on a fun day trip with my love.


In March, we had some fun dates and I went to see Annie with a friend!


In April, I met Tom Hanks after we saw him on broadway in Lucky Guy and celebrated 3 years with Christopher.


In May, my niece turned one and I participated in a fun book swap.




In July, I became an aunt again when my little nephew Landon was born and turned 30 in style!






In October, I threw a surprise party for Christopher and we had a lot of fall fun!




 

I look forward to sharing more about my hopes and dreams for 2014 soon! 
 
Hope you all have a very Happy New Year!!!

Andrea :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a jam packed 2013. Here's to hoping that 2014 is just as fun-filled! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete