Sunday, July 5, 2015

Health & Fitness in June

Since my workout strategy for May was a success, I decided to complete a similar total body challenge each day in June.  The challenge this month was more intense, but I felt much stronger as each day passed.  Toward the end of the month, my brother and his family came to visit and I was gone on a work trip, but I managed to work in a handful of two-a-days in order to fully complete the challenge.  Here's what the rest of June looked like for me...


June 1-6
Mon - Rest
Tues - Rest
Wed - 5 mile run
Thurs - Rest
Fri -5 mile run
Sat - Rest

June 7-13
Sun - Rest
Mon -12 mile stationary bike
Tues - 3.1 mile run
Wed - Yoga
Thurs - 3.1 mile run
Fri - Rest
Sat - Oakley New York Mini 10k - I SET A PR!!


June 14-20
Sun - Rest
Mon - Bootcamp
Tues - Rest
Wed - 10 mile stationary bike
Thurs - Rest
Fri - Rest
Sat - 7 mile walk all over NYC

June 21-27
Sun - Rest
Mon - Rest
Tues - Rest
Wed - Work Travel
Thurs - Work Travel
Fri - Work Travel
Sat - Rest

June 28-30
Sun - Rest
Mon - Bootcamp
Tues - 10 mile stationary bike

Going into July, I feel ready to get back on the running train.  And I have a new daily challenge to keep me on my toes as well.  We do have quite a bit of traveling going on though so I am just going to do my best to make the most of this month! 

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment