Wednesday, September 2, 2015

An Old Hollywood Wedding...in Albany!


After planning a wedding last year, I find that I enjoy checking out all the nuances and details of the weddings we attend so much more than I did before we got married.  It takes a lot of time and effort to put together a wedding with a well thought out theme and decor.


I loved the old Hollywood theme at Ryan and Zamira's reception this past weekend.  Every detail was perfect.  Not only did the theme match their personality, but it was also so fun!


My favorite element was their guest book.  They had each person sign a champagne glass on the painting that will eventually adorn a wall of their home.  So neat!


And, of course, the photo booth is always fun.  They modernized it by including selfie sticks and props.  We managed to get a great shot with the fun backdrop!



Chris and I had a wonderful time celebrating the lovely couple.  The night was full of delicious food and fun times with friends.  A great way to end the busy month of August!

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment