Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Off the Beaten Path


Maintaining perfect attendance from kindergarten through high school graduation.

Off the Beaten Path.

Experiencing the uniqueness of all 120 counties in my home state of Kentucky.

Off the Beaten Path.

Becoming the first of my siblings to give the Valedictorian Address at MCHS.  My brothers would follow in subsequent years.

Off the Beaten Path.

Going to college away from home when everyone typically stayed local.

Off the Beaten Path.

Making more memories with my football buddies than my sorority sisters at Georgetown.

Off the Beaten Path.

Squeezing three perfect strangers to a room in a London flat one summer.

Off the Beaten Path.

Moving to NYC with only a suitcase, a small bag, and a backpack with a place to stay for approximately one week.

Off the Beaten Path.

Working for the National Football League...on the football side...as a female.

Off the Beaten Path.

Traveling to all 50 States with my parents and brothers.

Off the Beaten Path.

Living on the brink of Times Square.  For six years.

Off the Beaten Path. 

Marrying the love of my life regardless of his race.

Off the Beaten Path.

Creating a home in Queens.  Even if it is trendy Long Island City.

Off the Beaten Path.

Andrea :)

5 comments:

  1. Love this Andrea!!! Off the beaten path is a metaphor for your life! I'm so impressed with how you have dared to live the kind of life most people (including me) can only dream about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sense of adventure and fearlessness, Andrea. You just took charge in so many ways. I admire that!! :) Thanks so much for linking up. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have had some adventures! What do you do at the NFL?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your unbeaten path is one I`d like to travel! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Chelsea! Can I hide in the suitcase of your unbeaten path? :)

    "Marrying the love of my life regardless of his race." I love that. So much <3

    ReplyDelete