Monday, December 7, 2015

Introducing ABC Reads!

Do you love to read? 
Always looking for your next great book? 
Enjoy a little friendly competition?

After starting a book club with a few friends here in NYC and taking part in another online book club in 2015, I managed to reignite my passion for reading! If you enjoy a good book or two or three, then you'll be excited to learn about a fun challenge Mia and I are announcing today - ABC Reads!


What does the challenge entail?  Well, I'm glad you asked.  There are 26 letters of the alphabet and we challenge you, during the course of 2016, to read a book that starts with each letter.  For example, Atonement (A), The Bell Jar (B), Catching Fire (C), and so on.  Makes sense, right? You don't need to go in order - if you want to start with S, go for it.  We're easy to please around these parts.

On the last day of each month, we'll host a link-up for you to share your ABC Reads.  We will award one point for each letter you review AND a bonus point for linking up with us!  At the end of the year (or when the first participant reviews a book beginning with each of the 26 letters), the winner will be awarded a $30 Amazon gift card.  So, what do you say?  Do you accept our ABC Reads challenge?

We'll begin on January 1, 2016.  Share with your friends, spread the word!  The more, the merrier. :)

Andrea :)

5 comments:

  1. I definitely want to participate in this!! :) Can't wait to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to get started! :) Thanks for being my book buddy! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a personal blog only a ministry one, so I probably won't be able to link up however I wanna participate anyways, maybe I'll find some some ministry books to read/review :)

    ReplyDelete