Friday, December 18, 2015

#MarriedMaitlands - 1st Anniversary Photo Shoot

It has been a couple of months since we celebrated our 1st Anniversary, but one of the things I was adamant we do was take some professional photos!  Just a couple weeks shy of the big day itself, Chris and I met up with the lovely Tara (Wiley) Robstad of Tara Wiley Photography for a fun little shoot.  Chris and I had fun while she worked her magic behind the lens.

Here are our favorites:






Which one do you like best??

Andrea :)

4 comments:

  1. Aww! It's hard to pick one, I like them all. You make such a cute couple. Happy anniversary <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOSH! These are so cute, you guys are the most adorable couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so cute! I love the one of you hugging, both looking into the camera. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete