Monday, December 14, 2015

Mini of the Month: December

With a name like Snowstorm...especially given the incredibly warm winter so far...I was expecting a real treat from this month's mini.  And I always love those marshmallow toppings so my hopes were high for this one!


Unfortunately, there was just too much sugar going on for me to really enjoy it the way I had envisioned.  The white vanilla cake with vanilla icing and nutella stuffing worked, but the white sugar topping was a bit too much - though I did love the mini marshmallow topping!


Do you like nutella?  What about sugar sprinkles?

Andrea :)

3 comments:

  1. Bummer that you didn't love these, but they sure do look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks pretty but from the sounds of it there's too much going on to really enjoy any one flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm there were a few of these in the package of minis you gave to me! I liked them, but I agree, the sweetness could be a little much. Good thing it's a mini and not a full size cupcake hehe. :) Thank you again for my lovely gifts!! xo

    ReplyDelete