Saturday, January 12, 2013

Two days from now...

I feel a little bit like I'm living in the board game Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?  Except, of course...and unfortunately, it's not world, but rather US.  Either way, not knowing where I'll be two days from now is both exciting and challenging.


For any non-NFL fans in the group, we are in the heart of the playoffs now!

I began this past week thinking I would end up in one of three NFC cities on Monday - Atlanta, San Francisco, or Green Bay.  I had convinced myself it would be Atlanta because I just went there in November, but was really hoping for San Francisco.  And then, just when I was finalizing my what should I pack list, I got traded.  Yes, that happened.  Don't get me wrong, I'm an AFC girl at heart (WHO DEY!), but it took me a minute to reassess my possible Monday venues.  Now, I am set to head out to either Denver, New England (Providence, RI), or Houston.  My heart is set on going to Denver, but it all depends on what happens at 4:30pm today.  C'mon Peyton!  I just need you to win this one game for me...that's all.  I haven't been to Sports Authority Field at Mile High yet...and I would LOVE to mark it off my list...even if it was 5 degrees there when I last checked...ugh :( However, Providence is just a train ride away and the weather in Houston would be awesome.  Guess I can't lose whichever way the cards fall.

Who are you hoping to see play in the AFC and NFC Championship games?

*Also, be sure to check out my fun giveaway here.  Only a few more days left to enter!* 

Andrea :)

1 comment: