Friday, May 1, 2015

Three down, Four to go...

It seems that 2015 has become the year of the weddings for us.  We tend to have a handful to attend each year, but this is our most yet with a total of seven before we close out the year with our own one-year celebration!

 
Of the seven exciting celebrations, we have four in the NY Capital Region.  One of those took place this past weekend.  The ceremony was private, but the reception took place in an elegantly dressed up barn.




I'm not sure I have ever had better wedding food than at the Whitney-Anson affair.  It was phenomenal.  The main course consisted of a variety of steak, chicken, and veggie kabobs along with some shrimp and grits and pasta with sausage.  I tried a little of everything.  Simply fabulous!!


Then, the dessert table took it to another level.  SO amazing!!  I managed to sneak away for a photo of all the deliciousness I sampled.  The key lime pie in a cup was my favorite, but I definitely went back for seconds on the s'more topped brownies.  I was in sweet tooth heaven!!


We had a lot of fun dancing the night away.  But after three months of back to back to back wedding celebrations, we are looking forward to a break in the action before our next one in July!

What is your favorite part about a wedding reception?

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment